Just another lovely weekend...

We enjoyed more beautiful Phoenix weather this weekend.
Riley had a soccer game Saturday morning. Jim and I enjoy watching him so much more this year now that he is really getting in there and going after the ball. It really is exciting. For the first time this year, we are hearing cheers and chants for "Riley", which is a whole new experience for all of us. He is really becoming a great soccer player and I am looking forward to watching him grow and improve season after season. Next year he will move up a group, which will be nice as maybe they will start learning more concepts and keys to the game, instead of playing in the 4 to 6 year olds, who are "playing for fun".
We shopped a little after the soccer game. Jim actually went into the scrapbook store with me! I couldn't believe it, I don't think he could believe it either! I kept it real short and sweet, didn't want to ruin his experience! We then wandered around Target and started buying a few Christmas presents. I want to get a start before Thanksgiving when the stores get real crazy.
The rest of the day was spent cleaning house and Riley played with his friends into the night.
Sunday was similar... doing things around the house getting ready for all the Thanksgiving and Christmas visitors we are so excited are coming!
It took a few days to run the gas, install the electric, patch and paint the wall, but as of tonight, my stove is in place and cooking great! Oh, and we had a slight delay... On Wednesday night we went to hook it up, but when we opened the box all the way, the side was smashed, obviously by a forklift. So, I had to call the store and have a new one delivered on Friday.
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Love to all...

0 comments: