Cold and Rainy...

It is a cold, rainy day in Phoenix. I know much of the country has finally been hit with the cold of winter, but we live in Phoenix and there is a reason for that... we don't get cold! Not this year, as everyone else dropped in temps, so did we. We have had a week of 30 degree nights and 50 degree days and today, old mother nature threw rain in the mix... so 45 degrees today with rain... Riley insists it is the most rain he has ever seen in Phoenix! We just don't see rain during the day. When it rains here, usually during monsoon, it always hits us at night. We finally agreed, maybe not the most rain he's seen, but definitely the coldest. There was that time two years ago we got hit with hail and it looked liked it snowed everywhere!
Love you all and hope you are bearing the cold in your neck of the woods.
Jessica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that you have a freeze warning there is phoenix...I hope you all are staying warm

miss you