Some time alone, What is a woman to do?

Jim and Riley are off to see the Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling team at a nearby High School, of all places (apparently the ASU gym was already booked with a basketball game). So as I have some time alone at home, what do I do? Well, dumb me decides to take a couple of hours of piece to catch up from an extremely busy week at work. So I've been reading emails and running reports for the last hour, one of the perks from working at home...NOT!
I have decided no more and have pulled myself away from the work desk and am heading off to read a good book...a new James Patterson, my favorite!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

When a woman has alone time she should BLOG, that way her family can know what is going on all the way out there where it is warm.....