It's been a pretty hectic and crazy week around here. Riley had three baseball games and our team was resonsible for the maintaining the snack bar on one non-game night...that meant FOUR nights at the ballpark this week. By Thursday, our only night off, when I picked up Riley from school he says "Mom, I don't feel good, I'm so tired, I could hardley keep my eyes open". Poor guy, he's a little young to be up until 10 or after every night. Luckily that schedule is gone and we only have one game a week for the next three weeks. Oh, and we ended the week with 3 losses, two were close, the last, they blew us away.
I also met my new Boss for the first time this week. He's currently in Philadelphia, but is relocating to Minneapolis. I've had so many BIG changes happening at work. Because my client, Wells Fargo, is growing so much for us, we have built an entire new management team around it. Weird for me, considering it used to be small enough that my team of 4 managed it all. We are now up to 5 managers and 9 supporting operations. It will all be good in the end, but I'll have to work thru the struggles of change in my own way. Oh, and I do really like my new boss, that's always a plus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment