It's always good to keep the boy busy and I am trying so hard to engage him in other activities besides video games...ugh. I sometimes wonder why I ever agreed to one of those darn systems.
So, we have started swimming lessons. Riley can swim, he can dive, I just really want him to learn the proper way to do the various strokes. Maybe even get him interested in competitive swimming. We are doing lessons once a week at the YMCA. Nice facility, nice teachers, but I think he might have gotten stuck in a dud class. He has 3 total kids in his group, nice small group, but for some reason the instructor has cut his class short by 15 mins the last two weeks. I mean is 45 mins really too long to ask for the teacher to stick with it. I'm getting a little disappointed, but am hoping next week they move him up a level to a different teacher who enjoys instructing. I know I always have high expectations for these types of things, but all I'm really asking is for money's worth of a 45 min weekly lesson. I guess we'll see what happens this week.
We are also starting flag football! Today is our first team meeting. He is so excited to start this new adventure and to meet new friends. We'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Tomorrow is our 12 year anniversary, so I think we are going to dinner and maybe a movie. We haven't done that in a while so I am really looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tell the front desk that you aren't happy with the length of the class. The Y is normally good about that stuff, and may give you a credit, or let yoou switch him now.
Post a Comment