Thanksgiving gone and Christmas around the corner...

With the family gone, we spent Thanksgiving Dinner with our dear friends The Iserhott's. Even with Angie's parents, Aunt and Cousins visiting, she invited us to join in the fun. She made a fantastic dinner and we had a good time playing games and enjoying that good ole' Iowa Company.

I hit Black Friday hard. Yep, got out of bed at 4:00 am thinking it would be easy to hit Kohl's right away...not so true. It was slammed pack at 4:00 am. Gave up there around 4:45 and headed to the mall, where there was NO ONE and enjoyed wandering thru Old Navy, Macy's and others. I then headed to Target, a little worried, but was pleasantly surprised at the lack of people. I got what I needed and had a nice time wondering around thinking of Christmas.

Now, I'm busy baking this weekend and reading my annual Christmas Novels. Right now I'm in the midst of this year's Debbie Macomber Christmas story -- recommend it to anyone. Next it will either be Jeff Guinn's The Great Santa Search or A Very Merry Christimas - Lori Foster's collection of Christmas romance stories :)

0 comments: