Merry Christmas Eve...

Wow! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, as I'm sure it has for many of you.
Jim's birthday has come and gone. We celebrated by going out, which we NEVER do! We went to a brewery type restaurant for dinner and then went to Jillian's for video games and fun. Jim and Riley had a great time and I just enjoy watching them, and of course playing skee-ball.
My mom has been with us for the last week. We've been doing her shopping, planning our Christmas dinner activities and just enjoying the family time.
She stayed at my brother's yesterday so I sat and wrapped all my gifts which took about 3 hours...ugh, I'm not sure why I always wait until the last minute to start wrapping. But, I did get it all done and I'm ready to go...
We are having Christmas Eve dinner at Gabe's tonight. He and mom are making some soups, which will be wonderful!
I can't wait to hear all about your Christmas festivities and we'll share some pictures tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missing you all from Iowa!!! Glad to hear that Christmas was fun and we hope you have a great New Years'. Enjoy all your time visiting family and corraling kids. For the ladies-Mom and Kerri suggest that you see the movie "The Holiday". Super cute, sappy and fun.
Last night Jim, Mom and I all tried our luck at winning millions for the family...unfortunately Riverside Casino (in Iowa) didn't see us fit to profit.
What new chemistry inventions has Riley made?
Jim looks great in the beard!
Love you all-Sandy and Kerri