This morning I was sitting here ready to start my work day, but, like I do every morning, I had to listen to Riley's school announcements first. Being it's in my background, it's very easy to hear what's going on over there. So I'm listening, as usual, and towards the end, like the principle does every morning, he starts to announce "the following students should come see me immediately following announcements for demonstrating good citizenship on campus .. mikey...joey...yada yada... RILEY from Mrs. Dean's class, RILEY, again, from Mrs. Dean's class ..."
He is such a good kid, we see it every day and it just thrills me to no end that he carries it outside with him.
He was awarded with a little pin shaped like a shield that says "Citizenship" and a pencil. He was wearing the pin proudly on his t-shirt when he came home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment