Removing the training wheels from the word 'blog'

I figured out something last night while hiking. Phoenix is too hot for exactly same time period as the MLB regular season. It was sad to see Gonzo go but we really needed a break in the weather. I'm sure the '06 Desert Farmer's Almanac eluded to both.
What is a blog? An opportunity to share my oh-so important observations with the world? yes. Documentation of major happenings in the lives of desert Sohns? pretty much. A place to publish beauty secrets, pie recipies and extreme right-wing political views? less so. A chance to rock-out grammatically? oh yes!
Until I think of something to say that is really off the proverbial chain, peace, word, xoxo, Jim has left the blogging.
-Jim

p.s. I hope to rock-out grammatically, I don't have to be a great mathlete.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea...I cannot wait to hear more...I miss you all lots...ps how is libby?